We will be CLOSED on Monday 3rd May 2021, we will process all internet orders Thursday 6th May and Delivery will be Friday 7th May
We will be processing internet orders on thursday 8th April for delivery on friday 9th April due to the bank holiday.
We will be processing all internet orders on thursday 18th March, with delivery on Friday 19th March. For further information please contact 059-8625176.
MICI ROLLS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO A NEW CATEGORY CALLED MEAT ROLLS AND THE KIELBASA SAUSAGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO SMOKED SAUSAGE
We regret to inform our customers that the farmers market at Dun Laoghairehas been cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
There will be no market at Red Stables on Saturday 14th November, this is a decision made by DCC and is out of our control
We will be trading in the Green Door Market ,A1 Bluebell Business Park,Old Naas road, Eircode D12 XCY2
Market times are as follows,
Friday 12 midday until 6.30 pm
Saturday 10am until 4.00 pm
Sunday from 11 am until 4.00 pm.
Please notify your friends and anyone who you think might be interested.
If you have and political or media contacts could you please get on to them and complain about the closure of these essential food outlets .
DEAR CUSTOMER WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE STARTED TRADING AGAIN AT ST OALF’S MARKET IN LEOPARDSTOWN ON FRIDAY AND AT THE RED STABLES MARKET IN CLONTARF ON SATURDAY. UNFORTUNETLY THE MARKET AT ST ANNE’S PARK IN DUN LAOIGHAIRE IS STILL CANCELLED. ALL ORDERS CAN BE COLLECTED AT THE GREEN DOOR MARKET AT BLUEBELL BUSINESS CENTRE, OLD NAAS ROAD, D12 XCY2 ON THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
We would like to announce a new market in south county Dublin.
This new market will be held every Friday from 9.00am to 2.30pm in St O’Lafs GAA club, Holly Avenue, Stillorgan Business Park,Sandyford, Co Dublin.
Other stalls include,McNallys Organic fruit and vegetables, Aidan from”Out of the Blue fish”, Fresh Bread,Olives,Gluten free products.
Due to weather condition Saturday’s Green Door Market in Dublin was postponed until Sunday 4th March 2018 from 11am to 5pm.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
We are looking for a person to assist in running our busy organic meat stall in
Dun Laoghaire Market every Sunday.
This work would suit someone living in this area.
If you are reliable and willing to work on Sundays this job might suit you.
Butchery experience desired but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to
with a short description of the relevant experience.
– Cutting and packaging of fresh food products
– Maintaining and ensuring the quality and standards of the product offering
– Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the work area
– Ensuring the proper handling of all butchering machinery and equipment
The competition rules:
- The promoter is: Coolanowle Organics Ltd. Coolanowle House, Ballickmoyler, Carlow, Ireland.
- Employees of Coolanowle Organics Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 21/05/17. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- €50 organic meat hamper
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Any unsuitable entries will not be eligible to win
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Happy Pear and not to any other party.
We are delighted to announce that Coolanowle Organics have won 2 gold medal awards in the prestigious Great Taste Awards.
The winning products are as follows:
1) Coolanowle Organic Merguez Beef/Lamb gluten free sausage.
2)Coolanowle Organic Beef Burger/Pattie
We are delighted to announce some new products on our website.
Organic Smoked back and Streaky Rashers now available.
On the Way: Organic Cheeses from the “LITTLE MILK COMPANY”
Organic Beef and Guinness Stew
Now with the winter approaching its time for delicious and warming Coolanowle Organic Beef and Guinness Stew.
A little more than a normal casserole.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, salt and ground black pepper. Coat the diced beef with this mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the meat and brown well. Pour this into a 2 pint casserole dish.
- Return the pan to the heat and add the onion, carrots and garlic to it. Sauté for 5 to 10 minutes or until onion is tender. Add the wine, bay leaf, parsley, thyme. Pour over the meat
- Bake, covered at 175 °C for 2 ½ hours. Remove cover and add mushrooms and bake for 30 minutes more.
We are proud to announce that we have added to our range of products. These products consist of:
• Bacon Lardons
• Streaky Rashers
• Organic Beef Medallions
• Organic Flank Steak
• Organic Sucade Steak
• Organic Round Steak Pieces
• Organic Lap of Lamb
• Organic Lamb Neck
• Organic Pork Gigot Chops
• Organic Pork Schnitzel Steak
We have just started a new market in Dublin called the Green Door Market. This market is located in New Market Square, Dublin 8, just off Cork Street. This markets opening hours are 12 pm to 7 pm on Thursday and Friday and 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
Following the recommedations of hospitality experts
John & Francis Brennan from the ‘At your Service’
television programme, Coolanowle Country House www.coolanowle.com have converted an
old stone barn into a function room with
olde world rustic charm.
The official opening is on Tuesday the 13th November 2012.
Come along for a night of our tasty barbequed organic
meats from Coolanowle Organics www.organicmeat.ie
and lively entertainment from local folk and ballad group
NOW TAKING FUNCTION BOOKINGS!!!
Christmas parties-” Birthday parties- Christenings-
Small weddings- Conferences etc
Barbeque buffet menu and pricing available on request.
Special B&B and self catering rates for functions