Below is a list of Farmers Markets which we attend every week.
- Kilkenny Farmers Market on the Parade, every Thursday from 9am – 3pm.
- Dun Laoghaire market in People’s park every Sunday from 10am-5pm
- St O’Lafs GAA club,Holly Avenue, Stillorgan business Park,Sandyford,Dublin 9.00am to2.30pm
- Pearse Street Market in St Andrews resource centre, every Saturday from 9am – 3pm
- Red Stables Farmers Market in St Annes Park, Clontarf, Dublin every Saturday from 10am – 5pm
- Green Door Market, A1 Bluebell Business Centre, Old Naas Rd
Dublin 12, evey Saturday from 10 am till 4 pm.
If you have placed an order online in the Dublin area and want to collect your order at any of the markets this is possible. Please contact us for more information
if you wish to do so.
CONTACT NO 087 2738061
Due to Covid 19 most markets have been suspended except the Green Door market and now St Olaf’s market in Leopardstown is back trading. We will be at the Green Door on Friday from 12- 7pm, Saturday from 10 am to 4pm and Sunday from 11 am – 5 pm and at St. Oalf’s market on Friday. We will also be in Kilkenny on thursdays from 9am to 3pm.