INTRODUCING OUR NEW FREE PACKAGING RETURNS SERVICE!!!
We are thrilled to now be able to offer our customers a hassle-free way to return our delivery packaging materials. If you have gel packs and insulated liners that are in good condition, we will gladly take them back and give them a second life. Just package them up and drop them off at your nearest DPD Pickup shop.
Take the following steps to complete your packaging return:
- Visit DPD Returns Webpage
- Select Coolanowle Organic Meats as the retailer
- The Reference Number is your last order number
- Reason for Return is “Equipment Return
- For Parcel details select “Large”
- Enter your Contact Details to receive the Box Label by email.
- Print out the box label that is emailed to you and stick it onto the outside of the box.
- Drop off the box at your nearest DPD pickup shop.
To help us minimize our environmental impact, we kindly ask that you follow these guidelines when returning items:
- Only return a LARGE FULL box of ice packs and liners (packaging for multiple orders).
- Please return only undamaged items.
- Please DO NOT return Food Contact Packaging i.e. plastic from meat vacuums or meat trays. We can only accept the gel packs and insulated liners for reuse.
- You can return gel packs and liners back to us in ANY large box, just ensure that it is of good quality and strong enough to hold the weight inside.
- Ensure if using “OUR” boxes that our original delivery label addressed to you is removed.
- Please ensure that box is very securely sealed with loads of tape (box tape if possible) as couriers will not accept opened or damaged boxes.
- Lastly, please ensure that the printed returns label is not covered by the tape sealing the box, this label needs to be scanned by the courier and cannot be scanned through tape!
If you have any questions about our returns service please contact us. Please note our office opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am- 4.30pm. Our office is closed Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays.